- Ex-Southend United manager speaks about the club’s potential stadium move
- #MeToo Movement lives on in Facebook group #AllAvi
- Take-away cups are not that away
- All it takes is a Single Step – А former investment banker who returns home to help the LGBTI youth
- University Lecturer strikes – students respond
By Alex Maxam
The second election for a police and crime commissioner in Essex is taking place on Thursday 5 May. Whoever is elected will be taking over from Conservative Nick Alston, who decided not to stand for re-election.
We have put some questions to each candidate in order to help you decide who is best to vote for in the upcoming election. Continue reading
By William Mailes
The jury of the Hillsborough inquest have determined that the 96 football fans that died in the disaster in 1989 were unlawfully killed.
By Lauren Dorling
Barack Obama left the UK having stepped on more than a few Brexit toes – and delighted just as many in the Remain campaign.
The US president shed his normal composure to warn the public that Britain would go to the “back of the queue” for trade deals if it votes to leave the European Union.